MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL (Job involves traveling)
Required: Bachelor in Administration or equivalent
Preferred: Bachelor with training in business, home health services, or related medical field
Desirable: Associates Degree in Business, Management, Medical Administration, or related field.
Preferred: SPHR, Medical Administration or Medical related certification
Required: Must have a valid Georgia Drivers License with a driving record that meets the specifications of the Company’s insurance provider.
Results of a background check must acceptably meet the requirements to work in the home healthcare industry in the State of Georgia and comply with APremium Employment Policies.
Required: Three (3) years of Office Management or equivalent experience in a Home Healthcare office with experience in administrative, personnel and human resource functions
Preferred: Five (5) years of Administrative or Office Management experience in a Home Healthcare office with experience in human resource functions
• Must have a good working knowledge of computers, including the following computer software:
a. Microsoft Word
b. Microsoft PowerPoint
c. Microsoft Excel
d. Microsoft Outlook
e. Continulink or similar home healthcare industry software (additional advantage)
• Fast learner
• Can effectively manage, perform and direct administrative, personnel and HR tasks.
• Has the ability to plan, organize, and direct a variety of events and activities.
• Has good customer service and people skills and can effectively interface with client and staff.
• Can manage, coordinate and supervise tasks and activities effectively.
• Ability to speak Spanish will be highly preferable.
• Has a working knowledge of human resource policy and requirements.
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have a general knowledge of the codes, forms, and terminology applicable to home healthcare and medical services.
• Has the skills and knowledge to effectively plan, direct, and perform recruiting activities for administrative staff, skilled and unskilled home health care staff.
• Sitting and standing as required to complete administrative and supervisory tasks in an office environment.
• Walking, squatting, climbing, and turning as required to operate office equipment, retrieve files and office supplies, and interface with office staff, aides and clients.
• Use of all body senses to perform word processing and communicate with management, staff, clients, medical and case work professional, and service providers.
• Must be able to drive and travel between offices in the Company’s service areas, and to locations within the state to facilitate recruiting activities.
While this position is primarily in an office environment, travel to Company offices within the state of Georgia, and to job fairs, educational institutions, employment offices, and other locations as required to manage administrative services, recruit home health staff, coordinate training, and perform other support services is required.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform observations, exercise sound judgment, and then document and communicate information, conditions, or related actions in a clear and concise manner.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak proficiently in English and Spanish preferably.
• Must be able to communicate ideas and instructions effectively both in writing and verbally with a proper business presence.
• Must have well developed organizational and analytical skills.